Construction of a Cabinet…
Model of a classic Riegsecker cabinet
- 3/4″ x 1-1/2″ solid hardwood frames with tandem dowel construction.
- 3/4″ solid hardwood paneled ends with sturdy stile and rail construction.
- 13/16″ solid hardwood corner blocks for strength and squareness.
- 5/8″ hard maple, dovetail drawer & roll-out tray boxes with 1/4” maple bottoms held captive by all four sides. Full extension drawer slides.
- Easy-Adjust hard maple roll-out tray system.
- 3/4″ solid hardwood drawer fronts.
- 3/4″ solid hardwood doors with sturdy stile and rail construction.
- Radius toe-kick leaves no exposed unfinished edge and as a result achieves a better appearance.
(below is a list of some of the top features we offer)
- All wood construction
- 3/4″ shelving with 1/4″ hardwood edgeband
- Soft close available on doors and drawers
- Full extension pullouts & drawers (two options on slide type)
- Adjustable pullouts & shelving
- Built-in raised panel ends
- Flush joinery (sides, partitions & bottoms are fitted & sanded flush to the cabinet face)
- Ability to combine cabinets & construct full custom pieces
- 5/8″ dovetailed maple drawers & pullouts
- Wood lazy susans
- Much more is available